Dr. Than Than Nu is the current Professor and Head of Department of Geology, University of Mandalay.
- 2003, Ph.D, (Economic Geology) From University of Mandalay, Myanmar
- 1990, Master Degree in Geology (Petrology) from University of Mandalay, Myanmar
- 1984, Bachelor of Honours from University of Mandalay, Myanmar
- 1983, Bachelor of Science (Geology) from University of Mandalay, Myanmar
- International Gem-Symposium, Hanoi-vietnam 26-9-2015 to 2-10-2005
- The Second International Workshop on Spectroscopy and Application, Danang-Vietnam 2-10-2012 to 7-10-2012
- Model XGT-5200 microscope application, Beijing, China, 17-11-2014 to 21-11-2014